Frank Wylie is the former owner of Wylie Steel Fabricators, Inc. He was chairman and served a number of terms on the Board of The American Institute of Steel Construction based in Chicago. He chaired for seven years AISC's Code of Standard Practice committee, a committee of fabricators, erectors, engineers, contractors, architects and lawyers charged with rewriting a Code once closed to all but fabricator members. Mr. Wylie is a graduate of Vanderbilt University. After serving as a SAC Navigator in the Air Force, he joined the sales department of Volunteer Structures, a structural steel fabricator, in Nashville. He became President in 1973 and resigned in late 1976 and soon started a construction products manufacturer's representative company which he sold in 2002.
- Southern Association of Steel Fabricators (former Board Member and President)
- Panel Line Dealers Association (former Board Member and President)
- Brentwood United Methodist Church (former Trustee)
- Brentwood, TN Chamber of Commerce (former Board Member and Chair)
- Battle Ground Academy, college preparatory school (former Trustee)